1. Aftershock, Soldier's Sortie, My Chief My Regiment
2. Fuzzy Hall just called to let us know about Mike's bad crash at the infamous Posh Trails in Pennsylvania.
3. Established the PeyBack Foundation in 1999 to promote the future success of disadvantaged youth.
4. South of the Border, West of the Sun (1992), The Wind Up Bird Chronicle (1995), Kafka on the Shore (2002), Sputnik Sweetheart (1999)
5. 2003 Grammy Nominated drummer, original member of Gov't Mule.
6. Founder and formerly the sole owner of the private military company Xe Services LLC, formerly Blackwater Worldwide.
7. Named head coach of the Seattle University women's basketball team on Tuesday, Aug. 4, 2009.
8. When dreaming I'm guided to another world
9. Theater world award best actress in musical 1997.
10. Born 8 January 1979. Romanian footballer who plays as a striker for Serie A club Cesena.
11. Boris Spassky, Efim Geller, Samuel Reshevsky, Mikhail Tal
13. Individual ownership of a unit in a multiunit structure (as an apartment building) or on land owned in common.
14. The primary tank used by the United States during World War II. Thousands were also distributed to the Allies.
15. Born on September 8, 1919, in Oxford, MS. His father was an ear, eye, nose, and throat specialist.
16. Anglicised version of the Tamil word, "Kari."
17. A Swiss banker and chief executive officer of Deutsche Bank.
18. Born 26 July 1976 in Guadalajara, Jalisco. A Mexican international footballer. Currently plays for the Chicago Fire in Major League Soccer.